|-Glory-| (WIP) |-Glory-| (WIP)

Breathtaking <3

as usual, ur songs are amazing. i can feel the hiphop influences. its really good for yoir first drm and bass xD keep it up broh.

thanks bro :)

|-Discovery-| |-Discovery-|

AWSOME!!!

as usual, my mouth drops five feet :)
i love it. love. love love it. if it was a girl i would date her. fk it, if it was a guy i would become gay. LOL
but yo, im gonna write to this one :D
it's too good of a song to put to waste :P
KEEP IT UP!!!
*finding you was one of life's greatest discoveries*

O-Prime125 responds:

Haha, glad you love it my friend ;), that's nice to hear! :L

Atmosphere ~B.P. Atmosphere ~B.P.

duuude.

im high. no other way to explain this. it's sad and forwarning, but at the same time pleading, and begging.pleasuring and soo much else. it's full of emotions just swimming around waiting to surface. it's...epic. a master piece.

BrokinPaper responds:

I'm high on life.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Summer ~B.P. Summer ~B.P.

Simply Beautiful <3

Hapy, Sad, Amazing, its just complete. know what i mean? keep this up broh :)
and Gratz on your Mrs. Lee :P

if you dont FIVE this....you might wanna visit a Pcychologist or something. XD

BrokinPaper responds:

(: Your choice of words is simply perfect.

Telescopes ~B.P. Telescopes ~B.P.

Aight, wassup with all the pussy zerobombers...

yo, glad to see your back, good shit as usual :)
i wrote to this b4, but im gonna finish it.

|-Resurrection-| |-Resurrection-|

SEXY!!!!!!

this wuz soooo epic broh. i told ya b4, it reminds me of a resurected super hero. (Goku? from dragon ball z? lol. i luv how he comes back and kiks freeza's ass) this wuz really nice broh. imma rap to it soon :)
KEEEP IT UPPPPPPPPPPP. and that beat is just SIIIICK

O-Prime125 responds:

Haha thanks :P, you told me before....xD I don't even know you sadly >.<, PM me lol. Would love to hear you rapping to this and thanks! :)

Mother In Tears- Musty Elbow Mother In Tears- Musty Elbow

So Sad. i feel you broh.

or maybe i dont, cuz i never had anyone close to me near death. but i can almost taste the emotion through your music and lyrics. this is truly a master piece. im sorry about your mother. just so you know, i'll keep her in my prayers from now on. -
Paper Heart

Sakae ~B.P. Sakae ~B.P.

i love this. :)

LOL this is finally some REALLY GOOD SHIT. it wuz obviously dormant in you. it's alot like the orginal, but i love how you add that beat. and it fits in sooo smoothly. also, i love how you change it just right. LOL keeep it up!

Dreamkast ~B.P. Dreamkast ~B.P.

AMAZING! &lt;3

and this isnt just cuz im ur dear friend :P no but really i thnk this is your second best! (to "stay with us") but this is really good tho. like WAY up there :P i cant wait till your next one lol.
Keep flying broh